Ariannah's Knitting Journey

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

pictures from a yarn trade

A good friend of mine from a sock knitting list participated in a trade with me. The 3 balls of yarn are rowanspun 4 ply. The skein is Jo Sharp DK yarn. The dark yarn is a gorgeous deep green that almost looks brown, but it's heathered with flecks of light brown in it. The purple and grey are also very lovely too. I received far more than is pictured: 3 skeins each of the purple and green, 2 skeins of grey, (enough to make a pair of socks each for my husband and myself, with grey heels and stripes or colorwork) and 4 skeins of the Jo Sharp. The yarn all feels so soft and gorgeous. As usual, if you desire to see the picture full-sized, simply click on it.

I'll say I am in yarn heaven these days.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home